Competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: SES Water whose registered office is London Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1 1LJ.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Siblings may enter once per person.
Closing date for entry will be the last Friday of each school term. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You’re a pupil at a school in the UK (Key stage 2 or above) or have visited Flow Zone at Bough Beech with your school
- Correctly answer the three questions on the competition page of the website, your school will be entered into the prize draw.
- There will be one draw per term.
- Entries will not be carried forward to the next term.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize can only be awarded once to any school within each academic year.
A winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
The winning school will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will agree with the winning school when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winning school and pupil agree to the use of their names in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.